New bike ordered!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Fancied an e bike since Mr M got his Cube hybrid, very nice to ride, but wee job borrowing it off him :ohmy:
Tried same shop for the bike, in a different colour of course, but all sold out.
Enquired about a Trek but too pricey :sad:
Miss my road bike that sold last year then spotted a Giant e roadie, 2020 model and big discount from Rutland Cycles.
I swithered but then my hand slipped and pushed the order button (that is all I have to say on the matter!) ^_^
Birthday “girl” soon so lovely prezzie.
Mr M already trying to negotiate a swap :dry:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:hyper: WoW enjoy looks lovely

Slick

Guru
Lovely looking machine, enjoy.:okay:

I too have been hankering after something similar ever since Mrs Slick got herself a belter. My big concern is that I would never cycle a non powered bike again. :unsure:

OP
OP
Mrs M

Mrs M

Guru
Lovely looking machine, enjoy.:okay:

I too have been hankering after something similar ever since Mrs Slick got herself a belter. My big concern is that I would never cycle a non powered bike again. :unsure:
Concerned about that too, probably why I went for a road bike.
Still have my mountain bike for muddy adventures and cruiser for wee local trundles.
The e roadie will be for longer rides.
If I want a longer off road ride will borrow Mr M’s e Cube.
Very fortunate with a bike for every occasion :smile:

D

Deleted member 26715

Mate rang me Friday asking which Cube MTB ebike I had he then spent all of the afternoon trying to find somebody with stock. Only to find nobody had so you've done well finding an ebike in stock.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Looks very purposeful, hope you enjoy many miles on it :okay:

Very nice but just be prepared for the cries of "Oi, cheat" when others spy your oversize down tube :smile:
It's only cheating if she is travelling faster than me.... :whistle:

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I swithered but then my hand slipped and pushed the order button (that is all I have to say on the matter!) ^_^

"Honestly Your Honour, I didn't mean to do it but my hand just slipped". A likely story!
I don't believe you for one minute, but maybe Mr M is a bit more gullible.... :laugh:

Top Bottom