new bkool issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Is anyone else having issues with the latest bkool simulator. I can no longer get routes to display in video mode.

No problem here with version 4.17 (on Windows and iPad). Are you 100% sure that the route(s) you selected have video?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Strange I have 2 window7 64 bit machines. Video is only available on the crappy machine. I always ride video mode or workouts in bkool.

OK, then it must be related to that single PC. I would try updating graphics drivers and/or re-installing Bkool Simulator from scratch.

It works as normal on my Windows 7 (work PC), Windows 10 (dedicated "indoor training" PC) and my iPad Air 2.

microkid

Since 4.17 on Macbook, all sensors won't connect on startup of the application. I have to repair all sensors to get them working. All was fine with the previous software version. Get "unknown signal".

OP
OP
M

Mark Mc

Regular
Video issue was resolved by a complete uninstall and re-install, no idea why that would fix issue.
I have seen issues in the past, where the resistance has noticeably changed with software updates. But as i have finally got rid of my bkool classic to a wahoo core, mainly because the resistance was not hard enough on climbs , i cant comment on this version

Top Bottom