New Crush - Nigella Lawson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
The wife is watching some cooking show with Nigella Lawson, first time I have ever properly watched one of her shows.... I now have a massive new odd crush (move over supernanny) but cant figure out why, her voice irritates me and she comes across as a little patronising and a bit up her own ar*e! :tongue::ohmy::ohmy:

Anyone else have a weird unexplainable crush?

montage

God Almighty
wait....
....supernanny?!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Wigsie said:
The wife is watching some cooking show with Nigella Lawson, first time I have ever properly watched one of her shows.... I now have a massive new odd crush (move over supernanny) but cant figure out why, her voice irritates me and she comes across as a little patronising and a bit up her own ar*e! :tongue::ohmy::ohmy:

Anyone else have a weird unexplainable crush?

Lol - when I first read this, for some reason I thought you meant Supergran!
Each to his own I thought :ohmy::wacko:

yenrod

Nigella_lawson_01_76WXrnh_86.jpgNigella_lawson_01_76WXrnh_86_thumb_893x0.jpg

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
So Wigsie, we have a plan, let on to your wife that you have this weird crush on Nigella. Leave it a bit then casually drop in how the 'boob job' could bring her closer to Nigella.

Get this right mate and you could be securing any cash payout for bike purchases:biggrin: I accept you'll need to run a good chance of further personal injury, but you know it's worth it.

yenrod

Auntie Helen said:
My husband likes Nigella too. I think it's the fact that she can also cook which helps.

Can't you :rofl: :ohmy:

:biggrin:

MacBludgeon said:
So Wigsie, we have a plan, let on to your wife that you have this weird crush on Nigella. Leave it a bit then casually drop in how the 'boob job' could bring her closer to Nigella.

Get this right mate and you could be securing any cash payout for bike purchases:biggrin: I accept you'll need to run a good chance of further personal injury, but you know it's worth it.

Or a divorce !

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm with Spindthrift on Nigella. Her wobbly mouth puts me in mind of death. She's a confection - nothing, but nothing is real - other than the fat that will course through your veins if you're ever daft enough to cook the way she does. As for her 'larder under the stairs' stuffed with olives and sweetmeats....that's just not nice.

But, then again, I'm not a fan of telly cooks. Messrs Ramsey and White are rude, and some of the others don't pay their bills. And the reality (I confess to having been to a couple, nay a few, telly chef restaurants) may not match the pictures. I for one didn't mourn the demise of Novelli's.

Jamie Oliver's sweet, though, and Fergus Henderson is a necromancer of the first order.

Top Bottom