New Crush - Nigella Lawson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
stumpy said:
I'm with you on the Nigella thing but I have NO idea who supper nanny is?????????

She is a tubby lady in a suit with a bossy face and she puts unruly boys and girls on the naughty step!

I know I shouldnt have a crush on either really, both voices irritate me and the fakeness is shocking with Nigella but for some reason I do and i cant help it.

Must be other people out there that have weird crushes on odd looking men and women for no apparent reason? or is it just me?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
scook94 said:
My thoughts exactly, how can anyone prefer Jo Frost over Dr. Tanya Byron? :blush:
Mmmmmm, Dr B. Me liiiiiiikes. :wacko:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Wigsie said:
Yes would take her over Supernanny any day but she is conventionally attractive...
Aaah, I see - you'd like to discipline Super Nanny a bit, in a sort of kinky "I-feel-rather-sorry-for-the-bizarrely-shaped-lady-who-can't-say-the-word-acceptable-properly"... I'll have a think if there are any 'non-conventionally attractive' women I'm attractd to then... :blush:;)

Blackandblue

dellzeqq said:
Fergus Henderson is a necromancer of the first order.

Couldn't agree more (after I looked up the meaning of necromancer - great word - I hope to be able to use it more in future).

As for Nigella, I think she has a pretty face, a beautifully pneumatic body and a delightful sauciness about her.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Blackandblue said:
Couldn't agree more (after I looked up the meaning of necromancer - great word - I hope to be able to use it more in future).

As for Nigella, I think she has a pretty face, a beautifully pneumatic body and a delightful sauciness about her.
... so, you would then? ;)

Oh, sorry, I thought you said 'Super Fanny!' :sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wigsie said:
Must be other people out there that have weird crushes on odd looking men and women for no apparent reason? or is it just me?

Although I prefer The Hampster, I have found myself thinking that James May would do....

Yeah, it scares me too...

Although it's not looks - it's the fact that 'Engineering buff, musical, pilot's licence' is a combo that sends me weak at the kness...

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Arch said:
Although it's not looks - it's the fact that 'Engineering buff, musical, pilot's licence' is a combo that sends me weak at the kness...

And the fact that he would be incredibly precise and tidy in your garden shed!

Top Bottom