New Crush - Nigella Lawson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wigsie said:
And the fact that he would be incredibly precise and tidy in your garden shed!

Yeah, I think the whole 'spanners in order' thing attracts me too....

(and possibly the enormous amount of money he must have...:tongue:)

Blackandblue

dodgy said:
Turn your speakers down if you're in the office. http://www.noob.us/humor/nigellas-xxxmas/

Oh dear, I've just had an accident.

scook94

Veteran
dellzeqq said:
I'm with Spindthrift on Nigella. Her wobbly mouth puts me in mind of death. She's a confection - nothing, but nothing is real - other than the fat that will course through your veins if you're ever daft enough to cook the way she does. As for her 'larder under the stairs' stuffed with olives and sweetmeats....that's just not nice.

{snip}.

You do realise that fat is insoluble in water and therefore incapable of being absorbed into the bloodstream, don't you?

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
so Arch and I are the only ones brave enough to admit to having a crush on someone you really shouldnt?

Or are we just both a little odd?

U

User169

scook94 said:
You do realise that fat is insoluble in water and therefore incapable of being absorbed into the bloodstream, don't you?

What an odd thing to say!

postman

Legendary Member
A POSTWOMAN .It's got to be the uniform.Bloody hell a Postwoman as a fantasy that's a first.

Only joking in the Leeds Mail Centre at Stourton there are some really hard working and stunning lasses.Made going to work a lot easier.

Trouble is they are not valued enough as good workers.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wigsie said:
so Arch and I are the only ones brave enough to admit to having a crush on someone you really shouldnt?

Or are we just both a little odd?

Well, I can't speak for you, but I think 'odd' probably covers me quite well...:evil:

scook94

Veteran
Delftse Post said:
What an odd thing to say!

Maybe so, but it's true. I just get fed up with this disinformation... (apologies if it offends)

U

User169

scook94 said:
Maybe so, but it's true. I just get fed up with this disinformation... (apologies if it offends)

I'm not offended, I just don't really follow what you mean. If you were to consume a foodstuff containing dietary fat, you would typically expect blood triglyceride levels to rise (transiently at least).

oxbob

Nigella,Supergranny? perverts the lot of you. there are better looking celebs in dog borstal,and i'm not talking about the owners!!!!!

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
oxbob said:
Nigella,Supergranny? perverts the lot of you. there are better looking celebs in dog borstal,and i'm not talking about the owners!!!!!

Thats kind of the point of the thread.... they are not conventionally attractive and are actually slightly irritating, but there is something about them thet gets me (and at least a few other crazies on here) going! :laugh:;)

Arch: odd in general would describe me reasonably well too! ha ha

Top Bottom