New electric folder from Taiwan.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Rear mech very close to the ground and love the way the batterys fits in !!!

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
There's been a few X shaped folding bikes and ebikes.

None have caught on, but the reviewer reckons this one rides well enough.

All folding ebikes are something of a nonsense because they are all relatively heavy as well as being unwieldy with bits sticking out of the folded package.

dodgy

There's been a few X shaped folding bikes and ebikes.

None have caught on, but the reviewer reckons this one rides well enough.

All folding ebikes are something of a nonsense because they are all relatively heavy as well as being unwieldy with bits sticking out of the folded package.

Agreed. But I think Gocycle have got nearest, that's why I bought one. Folded it easily goes under my desk at work (I work from home mostly, even pre-covid), I can easily get it on the bus or train and wheel it into a supermarket with no challenges. I'd buy another if I needed to.

OP
OP
Cycleops

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Agreed. But I think Gocycle have got nearest, that's why I bought one. Folded it easily goes under my desk at work (I work from home mostly, even pre-covid), I can easily get it on the bus or train and wheel it into a supermarket with no challenges. I'd buy another if I needed to.
I like to think the Gocycle is the ebike Brompton should have come up with if clever innovative engineer like Andrew Ritchie were asked to design an electric Brompton. Instead they produced a lash up, shame.

dodgy

What's the answer and what's the problem they're looking for?
To me it just looks like a cheapo bit of tat with terrible QC.

Top Bottom