New favourite song time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

A couple of favourites from deep purple

Saw the thread and it made me think of a song I would hear at work a lot back in the 80s. I still remembered it but could never find it, I thought it was done by the Sweethearts of the Rodeo...it was actually the Forester Sisters.:rolleyes:
I've got a Sweethearts Of The Rodeo LP upstairs, reading your post, I couldn't remember the name of it off-hand, but it's the one with 'Satisfy You' on it, looking at Google images, it is ; 'One Time, One Night;????

Well if were going country(ish)

Great stuff, I saw him (& The Dukes) back in when he was over here promoting the 'Exit 0' LP, at the Leeds Irish Centre

Then again, about 3 years ago, at Leeds Grand Theatre, when he'd just released the 'Townes' CD

Saw the thread and it made me think of a song I would hear at work a lot back in the 80s. I still remembered it but could never find it, I thought it was done by the Sweethearts of the Rodeo...it was actually the Forester Sisters.:rolleyes:
I've got a Sweethearts Of The Rodeo LP upstairs, reading your post, I couldn't remember the name of it off-hand, but it's the one with 'Satisfy You' on it, looking at Google images, it is ; 'One Time, One Night;????

Well if were going country(ish)

Great stuff, I saw him (& The Dukes) back in when he was over here promoting the 'Exit 0' LP, at the Leeds Irish Centre
He sang (Springsteens) 'Racing in The Streets', then melded it into 'Sweet Little 66'

gbb

Legendary Member
There's several versions of this, vocal, instrumental, live etc etc, but the instrumental allows you to concentrate on a complex and brilliant guitar session. Its, one of the few records I always return to and never get fed up of listening to...one of those you want to close your eyes to and immerse yourself in (well I do anyway)

D

Deleted member 1258

A favourite Track from the killer

And a favourite From Fats Domino

D

Deleted member 1258

Lets slow things down a bit, a lovely track from the Pointer Sisters

And a Buddy Holly classic

Top Bottom