New favourite song time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This should fit in well with a lot of what's been posted.:whistle:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZS2-4-iUJ4

I still know all the words :thumbsup:

David Garside

Flippin'eck 'eck! Where do I start...so many....Spirit in the sky, Norman Greenbaum...Come back and shake me, Clodagh Rodgers...Remember, walking in the sand, Shangri Las.....I do like some modern stuff too...but sixties is my favourite...

D

Deleted member 1258

Point of order.

Are these really new songs to you all? The stuff I posted I didn't know existed six months ago, that's why they are my new favourites.

<finishes glass of wine and ambles off to bed grumbling>

The thread title is ambiguous, it could be read either way, as a new thread for favourite songs, I'm sure we've had one before, or as a thread for songs that are new favourites.

D

Deleted member 1258

I read it as favourite songs, so treated it as such.....

And I did

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
Actually, I had heard the song for the first time about an hour before I posted it. Never having paid much attention to Harris on R2 I didn't realise just how Country Crowell was. He can be forgiven as that song still is great, but on listening to it again I realise it actually has a Dire Straits style riff and a pretty basic blues guitar break or two. It isn't epic, and it'll only be my favourite song for a bit longer but I enjoyed it at the time, and felt the need to play and share.

I'm glad folk have posted their favourite songs.... whatever makes you feel good.

(But I have an uneasy feeling I am responsible for generating a whole lot of C&W postings in teh interwebz, and that just ain't right somehow......)

Top Bottom