New forummer.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[stands up]
Hello everyone I'm Kirstie. And I've not had a drink since ... yesterday. I've not done any intervals for 24hrs either...

I work for the Open University as a Senior Lecturer - Flying Monkey is one of my closest friends and work colleagues.

I'm an MTBer who rides XC and DH, and I like endurance MTB races. I mostly train on the road and love touring too. I own 5 bikes - Santa Cruz hardtail mtb; Ventana X5 FS MTB; Spesh BigHit DH bike; Kestrel Evoke roadie and a Dawes Ultra Tourer. All of them are second hand custom build bargains apart from the Santa Cruz which I bought with damages when I was hit by a car (while cycling).

Hopefully I'll get an avatar up soon. FM I think you should use the South Park one I made you!
[sits down]
[runs off to get a drink]

derall

Guru
Hello,

I'm derall and I'm a recumbenteer...

I was with C+ forum from the very start, joined in 12/2002 when it were but a few weeks old. Stuck with them through thick and thin, stayed in place through two major exoduses (exodiii???). Which is why I'm all the more p'ed off by the recent events.

Hadn't heard of this place until Arch recommended it yesterday. Seems a nice place, and looks like it'll be a comfortable place to hang out.

Regards to all...

Arch

Married to Night Train
derall said:
Hello,

Hadn't heard of this place until Arch recommended it yesterday. Seems a nice place, and looks like it'll be a comfortable place to hang out.

Regards to all...

I heard of it from User ... Glad you're liking it. I like the fact that there is a whole section for recumbents.

And wondering who's going to be the first to post in Unicycling... :blush:

Arch said:
And wondering who's going to be the first to post in Unicycling... :blush:

Redcogs, would you believe.

edit: Damn, beaten to it again.

Hi I'm Ian, I've got a stupid user name I've kept from C+. I commute a short distance by bike and go out on my roadbike at the weekends. I'm hoping to fit in a bit of offroad stuff in the summer on my cheapo MTB. Like a sheep I've followed many accross from C+. I'll be keeping an eye on bikeradar also but run the risk of losing my job if I try and span both too much.

I'm glad to see the girls in lycra shorts made the transition also. :blush:

Smeggers

Hello All,

I'm Smeggers which is a ridiculous username I know, but the first bit rhymes with my first name and it just sort of stuck.

Anyone, its good to be "back" (well you know what i mean)

Pandaboy

Hi, I'm Pandaboy and I'm a bamboo-holic...errr, wrong forum.

My name is actually Simon and I had been on the C+ site for just over a year (mostly lurking). I am 37 years old and mostly ride to keep the weight off (not working too well at the minute).

I have a tedious job programming computers, but not enough gumption to do anything about it :blush:

Lefire

HI all,
I'm Lefire and I'm a roadie (of the cyclist variety rather than the lugging of equipment kind)
Another jumper from C+
Look forward to chatting to you all soon

Top Bottom