New forummer.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Hello, I'm TheDoctor.

Damn, I've always wanted to say that! Name is Veronica, work in electronics and IT. I'm another from the mess that C+ has become.
Interests include cycling, skiing, wine,travel, technology and science fiction. Not just Dr Who, either. :blush:

Last edited:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Baggy here, formerly known as Bagonabike of the Parish C+.

I'm a sturdy girl who is a stately kind of audaxy commutery roadie. I work for a local authority doing a mystifying and vaguely senior job wth the word "strategic" in the title.

I love fluffy Dinah, and Chuffy, and pie, though not necessarily in that order.

graham56

Guru
Hi i`m Graham from the Tyne Valley, wrong side of 50 now and a roadie although i also have a hybrid which gets more use in the rainy season, which happens to be now !!
Pleased to meet everyone, I recognise quite a number of names from C+.
Great to be here :blush:

asterix

Comrade Member
Evenin' all,

Another displaced person, from C+ in my case where I was 'Asterix'. For some reason my registration mail didn't arrive for that ID so I tried again and am now 'Temporary', probably permanently.

Half the time I live and cycle in the Limousin region of France, the other half, ditto, in the York area.

My cycling is (officially) non-competitive, like audax, touring and even doing rough tracks on my tourer which can take very fat tyres indeed and doesn't need suspension, thank you.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Hello All,

I used to be Ankev1 on C+ but as with ex-Asterix it all went a bit wobbly when I tried to register. I live in SW Germany and spend as much time as I can riding my recumbent up and down the Danube Bike Path. I've got a normal bike too but that is in Hameln, as in the Pied Piper (I really must go and get it some time.

This place looks like it might take off as everbody who made C+ worthwhile seems to have come over. Mind you, I reckon we ought to remember that it existed before we got here and so be considerate enough not to simply take the place over.

Hello to all, my name is Sore Thumb, a cousin to Tom Thumb but better looking.

I ride a Specialized Langster

Maxlight xc pro and a Giant tcr 1.

sorry but im trying to type this left handed whilst feeding my 4 month baby girl, whos already interested in the ins and outs of cycling.

Hi I'm Ian in the real world , I manage to hold down a decent job but try not to think about it too much.

I ve been getting ignored on the C+ forum for a year or so and I strongly recomend you continue this tradition. Especially if I discuss religion , politics , sport , cycling , roads or people or just about anything.

Please pay special ignorance to any posts I make after 09.30 pm as these will be wine fueled.

So there you go, Ian , POB, sometimes PIC, never POPT.

who said that .....................

just jim

Hullo!

My name is Jim. I used to be called 'jimster' on C- but think it rather naff, so now I'm 'just jim'.

I have one bike; a Raleigh Randonneur - the brake set-up of which causes a sort of resigned frustration.

I mostly think about touring, practice touring, or actually tour when I get it all together. I hope to be going north-westerly Scotland shortly or do Bealach na Ba - the ultimate aim being Applecross Inn for a pint, a major incentive.

Hullo!

Graham O

Hi I'm Graham O, thought I'd come and have a look at this this. Much more my style! Got three bikes, the fast road one is in bits, the tourer is not fast enough, so I ride fixed, even in the hills of of the North Wales borders, (provided the hills aren't too big!). Just don't enjoy the descents.
Make outdoor clothing for a living, well, I don't actually make it, I get the girls to do that for me!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'm Smokin Joe, another refugee from what used to be C+. I'm an Irish Anglo Welshman, currently living in The People's Republic of Fishguard. I wondered why so many familiar names were missing from the old place, now I've followed I already prefer it here.

Top Bottom