New job?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
domtyler said:
Good for you col. :biggrin: After what you've endured in your old job you deserve some good news.

PS, any nice ladies on the ward? :biggrin:

Cheers Dom,and yes loads;):biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Nice one Col.I'm glad it all got sorted out for you. ;)

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Keith Oates said:
After the trials and tribulations you've been through Col, this must be very sweet indeed. Good luck at the new job!!!!!!!!!!!

Ta Kieth,it is:smile:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Just thought id let you guys know about the amount of walking i do on the ward,its a real eye opener.I wore my pedo out of curiousity,cos my feet were always killing me and i was nackered after a shift,well it turns out i am doing on average 19000 steps per shift,and when i walk to work,its another 7000 both ways,so 26000 steps for the shift as well as walking to and from work,i couldnt believe it,but as iv been used to sitting on my arse for ten hours a day,for nearly five years,it was a shock to the system,but im getting used to it now.But it certainly surprised me.:smile::smile:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
col said:
Just thought id let you guys know about the amount of walking i do on the ward,its a real eye opener.I wore my pedo out of curiousity,cos my feet were always killing me and i was nackered after a shift,well it turns out i am doing on average 19000 steps per shift,and when i walk to work,its another 7000 both ways,so 26000 steps for the shift as well as walking to and from work,i couldnt believe it,but as iv been used to sitting on my arse for ten hours a day,for nearly five years,it was a shock to the system,but im getting used to it now.But it certainly surprised me.:smile::smile:

Yup! I really like that aspect though, that and Dom's comments :smile:.

Top Bottom