New job?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
Yabba Dabba Dooooooo

Well done Col, pleased for you.
Onwards and Upwards now eh?
;)

longers said:
Top man Col, good news indeed :smile:.

Cheers guys,as you can guess,im really chuffed:biggrin:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Cheers all,ill be staying on the bank,as its always good to be able to cover now and then anyway,but this job came about quicker than i expected.:smile:

trio25

Über Member
So that depends on how efficent they are being, can take a week or a month. Hope it comes through soon.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Update on my ,what seems to be very looong quest.Im still waiting for references to come back,but it seems they were lost at some point,so they were sending them out again,but i asked if a priests testamonial would speed things up?The recruitment office said yes it would,if the sister of the ward ok ed it.So as i left the building,after giving it to recruitment,i phoned the sister,she said i could if i had news,and when i explained what id given them,she said,when can you start? xx( So i now have my next weeks shifts all ready to start,and im in the process of seeing if anyone else on the other ward needs cover.Yahoo,im one happy bunny,and cant wait to get started now.:biggrin:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
trio25 said:
Yay that is brilliant, glad things are working out for you.

Fab Foodie said:
Col, I feel your excitement! Steady as she goes!

Thanks Troi and Fab,it seems like its taken forever,but now its here,im really looking forward to getting stuck in.
:biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Good for you col. :biggrin: After what you've endured in your old job you deserve some good news.

PS, any nice ladies on the ward? :biggrin:

Top Bottom