New NACA Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence

Brandane

Legendary Member
Meanwhile, in the Cafe, someone who claims not to talk politics but talks about it all the time is trying to bully a woman out of participating in a Cafe thread by threatening to report her for 'talking politics'.

Tell me again how the new ghetto is going to fix this stuff.
I will make assumptions here, as you have done.
Assumption 1.. That you are referring to my reporting of a post in the Emma Raducanu thread.
Assumption 2... The fuzzy turnip person is male.
Assumption 3 ... You didn't see the posts pre modding, as you clearly don't know the content!

I reported a post by the FT person... for voicing his anti royalist political nonsense on said thread. I think that is quite reasonable, given that there is a whole new site available for that, the purpose of which is to avoid the bilge being spouted on CC..

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
cant even admit that you were part of the forum that shutdown......i wasnt part of naca when shaun issued his warning around 4mths ago and stated if things didnt improve then it would be removed ( cause i was banned way before then as already stated )

Yet none of the posters in the NACA is knackered thread stood up and said it was me boss, i keep reporting people, i keep posting bad behaviour traits and its partly my fault naca is knackered. every body in the thread just blamed everyone else........i.e NO Balls
Actually quite a few people did say they'd done reporting, as per the instructions.

I hadn't cos I like to 'have things out' in the open.

Until it becomes obvious that the poster isn't trying to have a discussion, they just want to be belligerent, offensive, or do trolling , in which case I decide to stop engaging.

Edit.

And nope, NO BALLS
For which I give thanks on a daily basis :smile:

winjim

Smash the cistern
The threads been deleted now but I'm pretty sure I remember making a few posts about some behaviour using first person pronouns, both singular and plural.

I will make assumptions here, as you have done.
Assumption 1.. That you are referring to my reporting of a post in the Emma Raducanu thread.
Assumption 2... The fuzzy turnip person is male.
Assumption 3 ... You didn't see the posts pre modding, as you clearly don't know the content!

I reported a post by the FT person... for voicing his anti royalist political nonsense on said thread. I think that is quite reasonable, given that there is a whole new site available for that, the purpose of which is to avoid the bilge being spouted on CC..

Hopefully the new NACA will see an end to the political hijacking of posts on the main forum. All it takes is self discipline from those claiming to be victims, and they can soap box in there to their hearts content.

It'll be interesting to see who complies and shows respect to the other board users.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Actually quite a few people did say they'd done reporting, as per the instructions.

I hadn't cos I like to 'have things out' in the open.

Until it becomes obvious that the poster isn't trying to have a discussion, they just want to be belligerent, offensive, or do trolling , in which case I decide to stop engaging.

Edit.

And nope, NO BALLS
For which I give thanks on a daily basis :smile:
well lets hope they all stay over in the new naca out of the way....and maybe the abuse, trolling, name calling etc etc will stop in CC

BUT if im being honest, i dont think it will, as its already started in CAFE

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Ruddy Norah! All I asked is where the new website is and if we can use the new login details yet. :eek:

Jeez! Take chill pill people.

Please sir, can I have special dispensation for being a bit narked Sir..??

My holibobs still hangs in the balance, and I'm trying not to interfere in the work of the perfectly capable peeps left in charge of the farm.

While I'm still here..

And I don't know whether to fully pack..

Or not..

Will that tempt fate..??

And I could do some more route planning, but again..

Will that set the 'Complacency Pixies' on me??

Ok ok, alright , I'll go do some therapeutic tractor work, instead..

>>>>>>> 🚜

:angel:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Hopefully the new NACA will see an end to the political hijacking of posts on the main forum. All it takes is self discipline from those claiming to be victims, and they can soap box in there to their hearts content.

It'll be interesting to see who complies and shows respect to the other board users.
Is it only political hijacking if you disagree with it?
The politics was already there, and remains there. Whether that constitutes hijacking appears to be in the eye of the beholder, or the reporter maybe?

well lets hope they all stay over in the new naca out of the way....and maybe the abuse, trolling, name calling etc etc will stop in CC

It's already clear some are confused, or ignoring the forum guidelines.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/please-read-before-posting.143563/

12 Nov 2013
The support forum is for technical assistance with using the site and for reporting bugs or problems. :thumbsup:

Feedback, suggestions and questions about the operation of the site are welcome but please use the Contact Us form or send them directly to me via PM - please do not post them here.

Thanks,
Shaun :biggrin:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

Well yes I've had a few people be fairly rude to me in café already..

But you know, mustn't be all snowflakey right ??

:okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom