New NACA Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I am sure both of you are welcome, you can even continue your hurt puppy dog double act.
Or their circle jerk.

I am sure both of you are welcome, you can even continue your hurt puppy dog double act.
Or their circle jerk.

I'm sure you've read the rules for the forums, and this one in particular, which could give you a hint as to the issues with NACA. Did anyone mention cognitive dissonance? :okay:

I still can't see an answer to the question I asked, which is kind of what this bit of the forum is for.

So is the current NACA's yard vanishing altogether?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It is up and running although saying it's running is a bit of an exaggeration, it's not even a slow walk, more of a very slow crawl is how I would describe it.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'm sure you've read the rules for the forums, and this one in particular, which could give you a hint as to the issues with NACA. Did anyone mention cognitive dissonance? :okay:

I still can't see an answer to the question I asked, which is kind of what this bit of the forum is for.

So is the current NACA's yard vanishing altogether?
Being archived I believe :okay:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It is up and running although saying it's running is a bit of an exaggeration, it's not even a slow walk, more of a very slow crawl is how I would describe it.

Getting login credentials isn't the normal online process and seems to be getting done one by one when Shaun gets time to respond to each request. That won't be helping but I'm sure it'll eventually get some more traffic.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
we can come to the new naca now though...the same as all the ones that got the other naca shutdown, even though they aint got the balls to admit it.......

Well, naturally, the behaviour of those getting themselves banned from NACA had nothing to do with its shutdown, which was entirely unrelated to a long history of poor behaviour on the part of some participants. This much is obvious.

The relationship of the possession of testicles to the shutdown is less obvious to me, though, I must admit.

Enjoy the new site!

the behaviour of those getting themselves banned from NACA had nothing to do with its shutdown,

True, although 'getting themselves banned' is a very debatable point, as others have explained, and you like to ignore, but that's not for here. :okay:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Being archived I believe :okay:

And harvested for a few interesting snippets as well, no doubt..

Some folks said a few seemingly intelligent things - just here and there. :smile:

Reading through, I thought ...

"By Crikey!! That poster knows what they're talking about"

It was only then, that i realised whose posts I was reading :becool:

Well, naturally, the behaviour of those getting themselves banned from NACA had nothing to do with its shutdown, which was entirely unrelated to a long history of poor behaviour on the part of some participants. This much is obvious.

The relationship of the possession of testicles to the shutdown is less obvious to me, though, I must admit.

Enjoy the new site!

I couldn't possibly comment on the testicles issue..

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me

Enjoy the new site!
cant even admit that you were part of the forum that shutdown......i wasnt part of naca when shaun issued his warning around 4mths ago and stated if things didnt improve then it would be removed ( cause i was banned way before then as already stated )

Yet none of the posters in the NACA is knackered thread stood up and said it was me boss, i keep reporting people, i keep posting bad behaviour traits and its partly my fault naca is knackered. every body in the thread just blamed everyone else........i.e NO Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom