New NACA Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

QED. But not for the reasons you'd like to be able to claim.

It rather looks like you're trying to be antagonistic and argumentative in the hope of getting people banned, as you're certainly not engaging in discussion, or following the rules of this part of the forum.

Still, you'll manage to get a few likes, and I'll avoid making assumptions on their reasoning. Hmm, cognitive dissonance. :okay:

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Yet none of the posters in the NACA is knackered thread stood up and said it was me boss, i keep reporting people

They did, actually.

This testicles thing Jowwy. You seem obsessed. I'm not sure it's healthy.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
none of the posters in the NACA is knackered thread stood up and said it was me boss, i keep reporting people
Yes they did - @mjr said that he has made a lot of reports, and I think @Rocky also said he has reported people. As both explained, it was precisely what people were asked to do by the Mods, so it's hardly fair for those of us that took no notice of such a direction for one reason or another to have a go at those that were taking the roolz at face value.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Yes they did - @mjr said that he has made a lot of reports, and I think @Rocky also said he has reported people. As both explained, it was precisely what people were asked to do by the Mods, so it's hardly fair for those of us that took no notice of such a direction for one reason or another to have a go at those that were taking the roolz at face value.
so you think it got locked, because two people made reports......delusion is strong here

Drago

Legendary Member
So is the current NACA's yard vanishing altogether?

It's not really a discussion area, it's just a shouting place for a handful of people to soap box their political agendas as far as I can see.
Pretty much sums up my feelings. I can't even be bothered to poke the hornets nest.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
No I don't think anything of the kind - I'm just pointing out that you were wrong when you said no-one 'owned up' to reporting others.
so you posted two names just to make a point......lets just say a lot more than two was reporting people and a lot more were posting bad behavioural traits and lots of threads were locked for clean ups due to name calling and arguing.

but hey its ok, you all got your own site now, so lets hope they all go over there to stay.....then maybe the name calling, trolling and abusive behaviour will stop within CC itself.

so you posted two names just to make a point......lets just say a lot more than two was reporting people and a lot more were posting bad behavioural traits and lots of threads were locked for clean ups due to name calling and arguing.

but hey its ok, you all got your own site now, so lets hope they all go over there to stay.....then maybe the name calling, trolling and abusive behaviour will stop within CC itself.

I think the mods have a job on to keep it all in there, as this thread serves as an example of.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Meanwhile, in the Cafe, someone who claims not to talk politics but talks about it all the time is trying to bully a woman out of participating in a Cafe thread by threatening to report her for 'talking politics'.

Tell me again how the new ghetto is going to fix this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom