New NACA Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
HI

I received my new Log In details from Shaun yesterday. Maybe I've missed something but when does this new website start? When do we start using the log-in details?

Thanks

J

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
You’re not going to be there as well?

ClichéGuevara

Legendary Member
So is the current NACA's yard vanishing altogether?

It's not really a discussion area, it's just a shouting place for a handful of people to soap box their political agendas as far as I can see.

Last edited:

ClichéGuevara

Legendary Member
Ah, another thread for the banned of NACA to complain about NACA. Carry on.

Your permission and understanding is much appreciated. I feel relieved and grateful that you allow me to have an opinion, although your preaching rather than discussion does rather support my point, even if you didn't manage to answer the question I asked. :okay:

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
It's up and running, or rather walking, now.

https://naca.cyclechat.net/

Thanks PR. :okay:

I'll have a quick nosey.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Shoot,

Does that mean you are too.??

And I specifically asked Shaun to block you.

Cookie babes is another kettle of fish, altogether :rolleyes:

Edited to add..

I've also asked that a specific search and destroy bot for piscine puns, be installed on there too :becool:

:shy:

ClichéGuevara

Legendary Member
we can come to the new naca now though...the same as all the ones that got the other naca shutdown, even though they aint got the balls to admit it.......

No need to join. They managed to get it closed down without posters like us even being a part of it, yet somehow, it's not the active posters fault. Maybe cognitive dissonance is real. :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom