New NACA Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
HI

I received my new Log In details from Shaun yesterday. Maybe I've missed something but when does this new website start? When do we start using the log-in details?

Thanks

J
 

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Location
Kirton, Devon.
You’re not going to be there as well?
 
Ah, another thread for the banned of NACA to complain about NACA. Carry on.

Your permission and understanding is much appreciated. I feel relieved and grateful that you allow me to have an opinion, although your preaching rather than discussion does rather support my point, even if you didn't manage to answer the question I asked. :okay:
 
OP
OP
cookiemonster
It's up and running, or rather walking, now.

https://naca.cyclechat.net/

Thanks PR. :okay:

I'll have a quick nosey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom