New road bike for £500? (Piccies added - Page 6)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yep great isn't it :biggrin: I'm off cycling now
Peeing it down here all day and i just got up , a good 4 hours kip and im ready to gooooooooooo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

OP
OP
russ.will

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
Just got back. 24 miles, soaked and filthy. Fell good though. :smile:

The more I look at the Planet X bike, the more sold I am. I'll ring them and see if I can reserve one with a deposit.

Russell

potsy

Rambler
I reckon you've got yourself a great deal there, if I was in the market for a new bike of that kind it would be hard to turn down :okay:
(Would have gone for the better looking black though) :whistle:

PaddyMcc

Über Member
Glad you went for the Planet X, I nearly bought one myself, I had to exercise some serious self control

Garry A

Calibrating.....
Considered that Planet X myself but not being able to sit on one and ordering based on size guide put me off. Off to look at Triban 520 tomorrow.

vickster

Legendary Member
I compared the geometry to my genesis and I was comfortable ordering the medium 54cm. I guess you need another bike to be able to do that :whistle: I'm going to chop it up for the parts and make it into a flat bar

OP
OP
russ.will

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
Blimey! A 'Sale' that actually was. When does that ever happen? More importantly when does an actual 'Sale' happen that I'm in a position to take advantage of?:hyper:

Planet X have given me a build date of Thursday, so we shall see what the delivery date is then. In the mean time, has anybody ever upconverted their Tesco Clubcard points into the 2-fer-1 Evans vouchers. I did it to £75 of CCV to buy pedals, shoes, bib-shorts, etc on Saturday and I've yet to see the digital vouchers be delivered by email. Next weekend is going to be very long if I have a bike (don't worry; Yodel will stuff that up!) and no pedals.

Russell

Top Bottom