New technology embraced in 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
During 2015 I have embraced quite a few more modern cycling aids ... Does this mean the start of the end for older technology like steel bikes!

So in 2015 I started using the following things, Sti's, Spd clip in pedals,alloy framed bikes, Carbon forks, Garmin 200 and just had a Garmin Virb for my birthday .

Do people think that this might be the start of something happening in the way I cycle?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Next it'll be electronic gears and disc brakes.

It's nice to mix both traditional and modern technology, both have their upsides and their downs.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
During 2015 I have embraced quite a few more modern cycling aids ... Does this mean the start of the end for older technology like steel bikes!

So in 2015 I started using the following things, Sti's, Spd clip in pedals,alloy framed bikes, Carbon forks, Garmin 200 and just had a Garmin Virb for my birthday .

Do people think that this might be the start of something happening in the way I cycle?
Where is the new technology?

D

Deleted member 1258

I must admit I've been wondering if its time I handed in my trusty cycle computer and got myself a Garmin, only wondering though, I rarely ride on roads that I don't know and I'm sure that getting the device and the computer to talk to each other will be a challenge, the down side of linux.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I must admit I've been wondering if its time I handed in my trusty cycle computer and got myself a Garmin, only wondering though, I rarely ride on roads that I don't know and I'm sure that getting the device and the computer to talk to each other will be a challenge, the down side of linux.

@dave r i went straight for a garmin 200 and missed out the cycle computers and then i only use it for distance covered

Diggs

Veteran
I'm sure that getting the device and the computer to talk to each other will be a challenge, the down side of linux.
HAL-MC2_400x400.png

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Attachments

• HAL-MC2_400x400.png
    HAL-MC2_400x400.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom