New tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ashimoto

My brother has just given me these. He bought em on a whim but never used em. Anyone use these tyres and what are they like ?. Cant be any worse than the WTB tyres that are on at the moment. I really dont like them tyres at all.
WP_20200212_00_21_48_Pro.jpg

My brother has just given me these. He bought em on a whim but never used em. Anyone use these tyres and what are they like ?. Cant be any worse than the WTB tyres that are on at the moment. I really dont like them tyres at all. View attachment 504226
I’ve not used those particular ones, but they are made by Vittoria, so I reckon they’ll be pretty good, if their other offerings are anything to go by.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
+1 for Vittorias, although its early days yet, I have a pair of 26" gatos in stock for the mountain bike and I am using Vittoria trail tech on the gravel bike tubeless, Planet X had a sale (don't they always) and a pair of 700 40mm were £20 a pair, I already had these fitted so had to buy a pair, I am impressed so far, 450 miles in and they wear better than the Michelin power Gravel that I had on previously which are £40 each.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Currently have Geax Barro Mountain tyres on my single speed, which are Vittoria.

Excellent tyre for the price I paid and a lot better than more expensive Conti ones I have tried

Top Bottom