New Welsh Exercise rules clear as mud.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Last time I was in Wales I was walking 50-60 miles a day.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
It forces many people to do exercise withing a confined area, thus likely to increase the spread of the virus.

Which you're right, it doesn't suit me.
To put this in context you could have 200 million people safely distancing (no nearer than 2m) in a circle of radius 10 miles. It sounds like this "confined area" argument is a bit of a red herring

Reactions: C R

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
To put this in context you could have 200 million people safely distancing (no nearer than 2m) in a circle of radius 10 miles. It sounds like this "confined area" argument is a bit of a red herring

Not unless all of them were either stationary or all moving at exactly the same pace in the same direction. Which is total bollox though, and anyone with an ounce of common sense knows this. In the real world people move around at all sorts of different speeds and in different directions. Therefore they will randomly encounter and pass by other people travelling in other directions, and the more densely an area is packed with people the more often they will come into contact with others, and at closer quarters.
If catching the virus bothers you, it's best to be well away from other people in a sparsely populated area. If you have to ride a couple of hours to get there, where's the problem? My attitude would be to tell Drakeford and the Welsh government busybodies to go and do one.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Personally, I think we should be keeping the Welsh indoors. Perhaps "forget" to tell them when this is all over? ^_^
Bwlch!

Top Bottom