England : Greater Manchester New Years day ride around Mancunia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just checked and I'm still there :thumbsup:
upload_2014-1-1_22-39-44.png

My poor bike! I think I need to light some candles, play some soft music, wash it down with soapy water then pat it dry with soft, warm towels.....

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I need to get that cycle log thingy so I can boast about my nice round 90 miler with only one fixed gear ;-)

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
That's a great read and much more hardcore than our ride:- https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10.16050

(You may need to scroll down a bit.)

Martin A; he really is hard, even if he needs "electrickery" to help him change gear :smile:

Our ride summary:- it rained, it was windy, I looked great in my (Xmas present) Rapha rain jacket.
I forgot to suck my cheeks and belly in on the photos, just in case you were wondering........

potsy

Rambler
Think I'm coming down with the flu, either that or my stiff and aching legs is because of the ride :whistle:

Was going to clean the bike but didn't, dirty commuting for 2 days :tongue:

I got a "Glare" when I walked in :headshake:
I got to my sisters place to rescue my daughter from her cousins to find they had all gone to the cinema. I cycled home, stopping at the off license to pick up a couple of cold cans of Guinness. Home by 16.30hrs, showered and changed, food, beer, TV, daughter brought to front door by her auntie at 18.00hrs, wife home at 21.00hrs. "Did you have a good day?" she enquired. Getting an affirmative, she said she was really happy for me and would I like permission to do a two month round Britain cycle challenge this summer (alright, the last bit is wishful thinking!). Still, a nice end to the day.

Top Bottom