England : Greater Manchester New Years day ride around Mancunia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

g_dog

Regular
my brother pointed out that my first post had a comment regarding being moderated, this is due to me being a new member, not due to any offensive comments etc, apparently the first 5 posts of a new member are moderated to ensure they are genuine.

my brother pointed out that my first post had a comment regarding being moderated, this is due to me being a new member, not due to any offensive comments etc, apparently the first 5 posts of a new member are moderated to ensure they are genuine.
A likely story!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
:ph34r: Keeping an eye on you ! Great to meet you the other day

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
forgot to give a big thanks to middleagecyclist for the lending of a rear light (was it the layzne usb rechargeable? a car driver complained that it was too bright, so it must be good!) and to I like Skol for organising the ride and enticing me with the promise of good weather conditions :sun:
It's ok, you won't be invited again!

Next time we will have to show those Welshies how it's done

@g_dog do you fancy this Dragon Ride - a 200km hilly audax on 17th August. Likely to cost less than a tenner!

TD_Map.gif

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
man up, I wish I had a fixed gear for this one ;-)
Ha,Ha....fancy a 200 km walk/run/carry a bike !!!!

Top Bottom