News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
SO, who decides whether news is mundane or exciting?
You do! Thought I would make life difficult for you :scratch:

But an n+1 seemed to get the mundane news thread crowd a little to excited and didn't seem to fit with 'it's getting light'.. :biggrin:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
@SatNavSaysStraightOn That is fantastic news. I am absolutely thrilled for you. It must be doing marvels for your spirits and general wellbeing.

My not quite mundane news is that I have just put 6 american mini muffins in the freezer (after carefully tranferring them to a freezer bag and sucking the air out of it with a straw) in an experiment to see if they will freeze or just turn in to a puddle upon defrosting.

D

Deleted member 1258

Day off work today, time off for good behavior, I've spent the morning running errands and then ran my Good Lady to the hairdressers, now the afternoons my own and the suns shinning so I'm going to get changed get the bike out and see how my back copes with a longer cycle ride.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I'm about to pay my daughter's university accommodation rent for this month. That's the equivalent of a fairly decent bike, every month, for the next few years. And kid#2 will start in a year and a bit. Then kid #3. Trying to suggest to them that university is not the only way to get ahead :-)

Couldn't you just disown them, it'd be far cheaper?

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
That's the equivalent of a fairly decent bike, :-)
You pay £3,000 a month in uni rent...where does she go, Hogwarts?

Top Bottom