News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Oh by the way, I don't normally dribble like this.
you sure? :ohmy:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I'm going to Salisbury in a couple of weeks for the first time in my life. In fact it's only the second time I'll have ever been to Wiltshire (Marmbury about 17 years ago).

Son's school team has a big rugby cup game there so I'm in a minibus all the way from Stockport. Hopefully I can see Stonehenge too, obvs never seen that either although I am prepared to be underwhelmed

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
I'm going to Salisbury in a couple of weeks for the first time in my life. In fact it's only the second time I'll have ever been to Wiltshire (Marmbury about 17 years ago).

Son's school team has a big rugby cup game there so I'm in a minibus all the way from Stockport. Hopefully I can see Stonehenge too, obvs never seen that either although I am prepared to be underwhelmed
try to stay safe the wrong side of the M4... and don't mention chip butties... they will mark you out if you do... ;)

gavgav

Guru
I have been in a secondment post to the Senior Analyst role at work, for only 3 months, but they went out to advert for the permanent post,due to the chap resigning early to take on his new role permanently, and the interview process took place today.......I got it on a permanent basis :dance:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have been in a secondment post to the Senior Analyst role at work, for only 3 months, but they went out to advert for the permanent post,due to the chap resigning early to take on his new role permanently, and the interview process took place today.......I got it on a permanent basis :dance:

:hugs::dance:

Great news!

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
It's Shrove Tuesday next week.

cook.gif cook.gif cook.gif cook.gif cook.gif cook.gif cook.gif cook.gif cook.gif cook.gif

Pancakes :hyper: :hungry:

Top Bottom