News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
I've just made a vindaloo curry sauce for tonight's dinner, and it's rather hot! I do love a spicy hot curry.

Sara_H

Guru
Me and the OH are celebrating valentines day a week early. The dog is about to be dropped off at my mothers and we are booking ino a swanky spa hotel! (because we are too tight to celebrate it next week when everybody puts their prices up!!)

:smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch::smooch:

I shan't be posting on CycleChat tonight!!!

gbb

Legendary Member
Just paid 90p a litre for my petrol :dance:.
16p off a litre from my sons Tesco clubcard, he has a full tank and the credit expires soon.
Bloomin hate Tescos, but i'll take your cheap petrol thankyou very much :highfive:

TVC

Just off out to watch Lost Voice Guy.

Looking forward to meeting him again

speccy1

I managed to get my central heating running again after replacing the pump myself with no leaks:bravo:

After spending a week with no hot water and freezing my bits off in minus temperatures - it really did choose it`s moment to pack up!

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I managed to get my central heating running again after replacing the pump myself with no leaks:bravo:

After spending a week with no hot water and freezing my bits off in minus temperatures - it really did choose it`s moment to pack up!

So that's why it's turning warm.

Top Bottom