News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As it says up top, for news that is not mundane enough for (so too exciting for) the mundane news thread! It does not have to be cycling related despite the first thread being so!

I'll start... I'm due to complete the final spec for my recumbent trike today and pay for it. :wahhey:
I can't wait to get mobile again, but will have to. It will be several more weeks before I received it. :cry:

Last edited:
My coffee tastes like swill. Mrs C put those shite fragrant beans in the machine. Arse!

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It's Friday, and I'm home from work! :hyper:

(Nearly sweated away to nothing on the way home, though, with temperature in the mid 30s)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'm about to pay my daughter's university accommodation rent for this month. That's the equivalent of a fairly decent bike, every month, for the next few years. And kid#2 will start in a year and a bit. Then kid #3. Trying to suggest to them that university is not the only way to get ahead :-)

As it says up top, for news that is not mundane enough for (so too exciting for) the mundane news thread! It does not have to be cycling related despite the first thread being so!

I'll start... I'm due to complete the final spec for my recumbent trike today and pay for it. :wahhey:
I can't wait to get mobile again, but will have to. It will be several more weeks before I received it. :cry:

My brother is in the process of buying a recumbent trike, he is looking at Ice and another company I cannot remember. He used to ride two wheeled recumbents up until last September but had a serious accident. He fell of taking a corner to fast and ended up breaking the socket in his left shoulder in four places. He had to have it pinned and a plate fitted. The surgeon has told him if he falls on it heavily again it artificial shoulder time, so he has decided to go for three wheels rather than two.

I just need to help him sell his two existing recumbents when he is ready.

Good luck with the trike, it should arrive just as the weather starts to improve :sun:

[QUOTE 3520004, member: 259"]Are they the ones that have been pooed out by cats? :ohmy:[/QUOTE]
One imagines they would have, well, more flavour. I swopped things back out for the 2nd cup and decided that a coffee crisis is probably too important for this thread.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Just been reminded of a bike I met riding along the canal recently. Think it was 2 at the front, one at the rear with a sort of baby carriage between the front two wheels. Now I worry about falling in the canal but my impression was that this mum was very worried. Baby was asleep tho'.

Top Bottom