News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee_M

Guru
Off to Yorkshire to clear my mums garage.

Seems daft not to take the bike - just in case, you understand. No I don't have any plans to ride... honest

and I'm definitely not trying the Royd Moor route I just found on RidewithGPS, no sirree bob, not me.....

classic33

Leg End Member
and I'm definitely not trying the Royd Moor route I just found on RidewithGPS, no sirree bob, not me.....
What's wrong with it, inclines?

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
(sigh) So many mountains, so little time. The European Alps (and Pyrenees) are so big. 3 days until my flight leaves Australia for Italy. I'm trying to cram as many climbs into 14 days as I can, as evidenced by my cycling itinerary:

2017-cycling-itinerary.jpg

I'll be living and breathing hors categorie for the 2 weeks, as you can see. But this is my idea of recreation. :hyper:
Let the climbs begin...
cycling-smiley-uphill.gif

Attachments

• 2017-cycling-itinerary.jpg
    2017-cycling-itinerary.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Message on the small bag there by accident?
It was my idea of a small joke. Holiday was good as well, met with beer at the airport by the trail guide, hot and sweaty though throughout.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It looks like I'll get the warm weather I hoped for, during my stay in the European Alps in Italy and France, and then in the French part of the Pyrenees. :sun:
It's still a bit chilly here in Melbourne. :cold:
... and it's still chilly (and wet) here in Melbourne. During my 2.5 weeks in Europe, the maxima varied from about high 20s to high 30s, and my summer tan returned. The tan might even last a few months.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Having endured a week sweltering in Mallorca to placate Mrs Gti I now have a full week at home recovering from the ordeal and doing some cycling in reasonable weather. Yeehah!

Top Bottom