NHS Health

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Following the know your heart rate like you pin code I have done a couple of things.
  1. I have registered at my surgery for online access. I can now see my full NHS record online including any test results such as my last glucose and cholesterol tests.
  2. I have ordered blood pressure monitor for use at home. They only cost £20 and with high blood pressure being diagnosed in family members is worthwhile doing.
  3. I already monitor my resting heart rate in the morning
No symptoms of anything at the moment but means I can keep an eye on things and if they change significantly make an appointment.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Can you see all your patient notes going back to the beginning? When is that? Digitisation?

vickster

Legendary Member
I can see the immunisations I had before starting school in 1977
Actual record goes back to my back problem in
It’s not very detailed by the way

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Can you see all your patient notes going back to the beginning? When is that? Digitisation?

I can see my notes from 2014, have not looked further as those were the ones I wanted to see. You can only select detailed notes / test results from a 60 day period at a time. So you have to know what period you are interested in.

In my account settings I had to request access to my detailed patient notes and that was granted by my GP surgery within the hour.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Now possible to view your entire medical history online. In a similar way to your GP's records.

vickster

Legendary Member
I joined my practice in 2000, can see a couple of more significant surgical things from before then (plus the pre school immunisations). Guess whoever has inputted the data didn’t bother with minor lurgies or whatever

Top Bottom