"Nice Arse!" ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
Apparently, I have a nice arse....as reviewed by a car full of girls as they passed me on the bike today :sad:

What recent compliments have you had?

We're they on their way to Specsavers?:sad:

karan733

shame...I thought this was going to be a picture post. After reading "girls..." im quite glad you didnt post a pic after all!

either way, congrats :sad:

martint235

Dog on a bike
kevin_cambs_uk said:
One woman at a set of lights drew beside me and stated that your shorts are see through !

I had that once. I now make sure I buy shorts with no advertising panels on the a**e. :sad:

Bandini

thomas said:
Apparently, I have a nice arse....as reviewed by a car full of girls as they passed me on the bike today :smile:

I take it your avatar represents their eye sight? :biggrin:

Norm

thomas said:
Apparently, I have a nice arse....as reviewed by a car full of girls as they passed me on the bike today :biggrin:

Yeah, I get that all the time.

Or is it "Silly arse"? :smile:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
martint235 said:
I had that once. I now make sure I buy shorts with no advertising panels on the a**e. :tongue:

I'm not much into football, in fact I can't stand the ruddy thing, but I was in a pub one day and there was a game from somewhere on, Italy or sommat.

Anyway, one team had advertising on their arses, so I basically spent most of the game watching their arses to see what it said.
I'm still not sure what it was, but hey, since the players were all nice and fit and the bums pleasing on the eye, it wasn't too much of an ordeal for me! :ohmy:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Oddly, two today.

On the train, a lady came up to me and marvelled that she drove past me every day on her way to the station, and I was always on the train before her. (Which I think is a compliment).

Fnaar will be pleased to know that someone remarked admiringly on my bell too.

Jezston

Über Member
kevin_cambs_uk said:
One woman at a set of lights drew beside me and stated that your shorts are see through !

I said 'did you like what you see?'

she never said another word ....

To be fair though, just kind of makes you sound like a perv who deliberately wears see through shorts :ohmy:

You all remember the old guy who told me I had a magnificent helmet, right?

I still haven't got round to paying to have my status changed to that :tongue:

Top Bottom