England : Leicestershire Nice pie the revisit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Phew!! :laugh:

How many are we at the start line?

Serge

Über Member
Morning all!

Looks like a great day for it :sun::wahhey:

Just prepping the bike now and setting off at 8.... see you all at Bozzie! @Serge dont forget that emergency fiver!! :laugh:
No problem with the fiver, problem with the bike! I keep throwing my chain, it's now wedged tight against the frame and bent the derailleur.

I'm going to have to give in and nurse it home.

Bugger!

Have a great day's guys, I'll see you on the next one.

Serge

Über Member
Sorry for the no show today, I've just realised when I tried to send a text to @13 rider I somehow managed to send it to myself! I hope I didn't hold you up too long. Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine (and the pies!).

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Sorry for the no show today, I've just realised when I tried to send a text to @13 rider I somehow managed to send it to myself! I hope I didn't hold you up too long. Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine (and the pies!).
That's why I didn't get the message :whistle: You didn't hold us up I knew something wasn't right when I rang you just before 0900 . Shame you missed a nice ride hope the bike gets fixed soon . Keep your eyes peeled for future rides I will tag you for any future rides

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
E792349D-A98A-48AC-8993-6CAE98A6BA7C.jpeg

Crackin ride, chaps! Great to meet up again with some, and for the first time with others.
Nice route, Phil! :okay:

The Pie was tasty too :tongue:

Top Bottom