England : Leicestershire Nice pie the revisit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@13 rider, will meet you guys at Quorn crossroads, near the footy club. What time do you expect to be there?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It’s never a nice feeling that, but I’m only too happy to sub you a bit or shout you a coffee/cake/cob if it’ll get you out? Hope everything else is ok mate.
thanks for the offer , we are getting there cash wise at least this month we have enough moolah to last the month ;) but cash for cake stop is out this week .
Been a busy few months what with my 50 th( shh no one on CC noticed and TBH peed me off which i s why i was AFK for a while ) which meany i paid for my own party taking family out, mini ck is going to seniors so new uniform is an arm an a leg to buy etc etc .
Probably do the velo moira club ride as i can take a few bars in my pocket .

Serge

Über Member
It’s never a nice feeling that, but I’m only too happy to sub you a bit or shout you a coffee/cake/cob if it’ll get you out? Hope everything else is ok mate.
I'll echo that, I must have another emergency fiver somewhere!

Serge

Über Member
well just done a mortgage deal knocked £50 a month of the bill on a 5 year deal and a couple of other things, bike paid for on C2W soon , a couple of other deals sorted so should be a good £100 + a month better off soon
Spot on, things are looking up then.

The offer stands if you still want to join us on Sunday.

Top Bottom