England : Leicestershire Nice pie the revisit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Serge

Über Member
Does anyone know if there's any pubs in or around Market Bosworth where I can catch the second half of the footy?

Does anyone know if there's any pubs in or around Market Bosworth where I can catch the second half of the footy?

There is, just off the one way bit but for the life of me I can’t think what it’s called!!

Serge

Über Member
I don't think either of them have TV's though. One's a quaint old style boozer, the other's more of a restaurant. I'll probably sit outside with a beer and watch it on my phone. The beer's the important thing!

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I`v been cajoled into doing the Skeg ride tomorrow :rolleyes:, but should still be ok for this ride. Plan for Sunday is to get a few early miles in before I meet up with Martin and ride with you all to the cafe stop. I`ll then head for home via Rempstone and the A6006 so I can watch the footie with my lad, who is home from Uni on Sunday.

I`ll confirm tomorrow evening.

I`v been cajoled into doing the Skeg ride tomorrow :rolleyes:, but should still be ok for this ride. Plan for Sunday is to get a few early miles in before I meet up with Martin and ride with you all to the cafe stop. I`ll then head for home via Rempstone and the A6006 so I can watch the footie with my lad, who is home from Uni on Sunday.

I`ll confirm tomorrow evening.

I shouldn’t mind catching the game myself, happy to make a stop somewhere and watch it over a pint.

pawl

Legendary Member

There’s one in the market place and one just round the corner on the one way system.Cant remember what there called.Rode by yesterday no sign out side stating they are showing the footie.

Top Bottom