Nightriding - East Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Given my re-kindled love of night riding, I was wondering if anyone wanted to share the experience?

Crisp evening ride to a country pub for a pint and a bowl of soup before a starlit ride back to the start.

I will organise it all (route etc) and it will be based in East Yorks, starting in Beverley town centre.

The pace will NOT be fast, but a leisurely leg stretch, so ANY type of bike welcome - carbon bling racer, tourer, MTB, fixed, trike, recumbent, BMX et al.

More details/dates to follow if there is any interest.

yep, i could be up for a bita that. waiting on a schmidt dynamo hub to come (ebay again!). so this could justify the expense ;-) have to save a bit more for some dynamo lights to do the hub justice though (solidlights, supernova, schmidt edelux all look good), have to be a cheepy for now though. sorry, went off on a tangent there ;-)
pencil me in as interested, cheers.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Sounds good. I'll be up for that so long as i'm not working. Make sure we get some nice unlit roads :sad: & better weather than the last east yorks meet :angry:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Brilliant, that's four. Any preferences for a day - weekend or mid-week?

I can do any, even if it's a school night, we only have to ride a few miles, find a pub, grab a shandy, soup and ride back. 2-3 hours sound ok?

SilverSurfer

Soup and beer? That's just wrong.

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Hello Helen.

So far it has to be a night (weekday or weekend), no rain, and 2-3 hours total starting and finishing in Beverley. Bimble out to a village pub, warm bowl of soup, a pint and back. All in the dark on quiet roads. How does Etton sound?