Nightriding - East Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Great night out tonight. Thank's CP for organising & nice to meet everyone.

i think my lights also won the heaviest battery award too, if only you could get something that bright powered by 2 x AAA batts & running for 20 hours :biggrin:

Hope Andy made it home alone ok?

Paul

PS Helen's Humber Bridge ride may not be a good idea on bonfire night after all, some with kids might not be able to make it & I'm working nights on the 5th too :biggrin:

Dose it have to be at the Humber? as I would love to come next time but Im in York:sad:

cheers CP, nice to meet ya, really enjoyed the ride, nice route.
anyone have the millage, my comp packed up :rolleyes:

yeah solty i made it home ok. went the dark way, saw lots of wildlife....don't ya just hate it when hedgehogs pull out on ya :?: great fun :biggrin:

cheers, velocidad.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
spandex said:
Dose it have to be at the Humber? as I would love to come next time but Im in York:sad:

Uncle Phil has been tasked with organising a York meet after the Humber one so you'll get your turn. Patience!

HelenD123

Legendary Member
velocidad said:
anyone have the millage, my comp packed up :?:
Not as much as I thought, about 13 miles I think. I can give you all the stats when I'm back home in a couple of days if you need them.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
HelenD123 said:
Not as much as I thought, about 13 miles I think. I can give you all the stats when I'm back home in a couple of days if you need them.

Mine packed up as well!!

Perhaps we went through a very, very dark black hole? Which explains how dark it was, good job for Solties Sonic Lazer Burner Lights

Solty thought it was about 18 miles total, mine packed up at 13, but it took me nearly 7 to get to Beverley.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Just realised we probably spent too long drinking and chatting in the pub and my computer went to sleep so missed the last bit of the ride. Doh! 18 sounds about right then.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
spandex said:
Sounds good but seeing I have loads of folders at a finger tip I can just get the bus:biggrin:

Sounds like a plan. I'll have to get my finger out and get this Humber Bridge meet organised.