Nightriding - East Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
quite a trek for you uncle phil, i assume you don't intend to ride from york (well york-ish) to beverley and back ;-)
hope you can make it.

cheers, velocidad.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I dont intend to cycle to Beverley from Hornsea either, i'm cheating & riving over with the bike in the car :ohmy: but that's only cause my lights would not last 4 hours :eek:

riving?.....well i've heard of writhing, but i've never thought of it as a form of locomotion. howerver, if you want to writhe from hornsea to beverley that's up to you, i'd set off nice and early though, may take a while ;-)

cheers, velocidad.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
People going so far (just copy and paste c/w your name)

ComedyPilot
Uncle Phil (a definite maybe)
Soltydog (Paul :biggrin:)
velocidad
HelenD123 (hopefully)

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Just got another Cateye front light (now have 2) and a better Cateye rear light (retina burning job).:blush:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I'm just of out now for a warm up ride. An hour or two at a steady 5 or 6mph with my wife on her horse :biggrin:
I know you said we'd be at a steady pace tonight, but hopefully not this steady :smile:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Thanks to everyone that turned out for an enjoyable, dark and chilly ride to the pub at South Dalton.

I was getting quite paranoid about the amount of hedges that had been recently cut, with trimmings strewn all over the road, but I got home ok with no punctures, everyone else make it ok?

Good to see you all and to put faces to names etc. I thought my lights were bright, but Soltydog's 'NightSun-Plasma-Retina-Burners' took the award for mobile light polution!! Uncle Phil gets the 'Dedication' award for travelling over to the east to join us. The one-upmanship conversation about ALDI bike gear was funny, and Helen, it's your turn to organise a ride. Daytime, Humber Bridge and decent weather are the requirements...go!

Thanks again, CP.