Nine out of ten cyclists look absolutely appalling...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
FTFY.

Nothing in my size and I am not a fat oik. I am Number 8 build .

maybe if they made them in sizes for all people instead of assuming the world is full of stick insect types....
Well yes. If they made real clothes for wearing off the bike I'd probably consider buying and wearing them.

subaqua

What’s the point
Well yes. If they made real clothes for wearing off the bike I'd probably consider buying and wearing them.

Craghoppers Kiwi Zip off walking trousers are my faves. and my Black btwin XXXl top which does NOT look like bike wear.

although today i am wearing a "normal" suit , shirt and shoes . like we all should for riding the 10 miles to work n back .

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Craghoppers Kiwi Zip off walking trousers are my faves. and my Black btwin XXXl top which does NOT look like bike wear.

although today i am wearing a "normal" suit , shirt and shoes . like we all should for riding the 10 miles to work n back .
Lols. I had the "dress for the destination, not the journey." conversation today with someone who wanted to know if I'd be going offsite a bici tomorrow.

screenman

Legendary Member

The only suit I wear to work is a boiler suit, I cannot ride there unfortunately.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Lols. I had the "dress for the destination, not the journey." conversation today with someone who wanted to know if I'd be going offsite a bici tomorrow.
My ride today was 10 miles offroad. I dropped into Sports Direct yesterday to kit myself up. (Yes, I know, but (a) it has clothes that fit, and (b) it's right next to the office and required a walk rather than a busride into town).

screenman

Legendary Member
Egoes have always been, and always will be expensive to service.

Nothing to do with ego, I would not walk down the street in a string vest and grubby trackie bottoms plenty would though. That does not give me an ego to massage it just means that I set myself certain standards of dress.

Last time we went all inclusive to Spain there was a guy who only dressed in footbal shorts and flip flops, even for dinner, new he did have an ego.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm surprised to see that no one has posted the photo of the big chap in the Lampre cycle kit on this thread yet.
You're surprised? I'm relieved.

Top Bottom