No Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
BentMikey said:
Tynan, you are risk compensating, you've demonstrated that is fact by saying you don't want to cycle without a helmet. I'm sorry you don't like that, and feel the need to argue the point, it's like having an opinion that the earth is flat.

I can only assume that you're trying to be provocative

or pig headed ignorant, that last flat earth bit is superbly arrogant and dismissive

why are your opinions facts that others can't understand and other peoples' opinions and argument nonsense to be discounted when you don't like them

people don't win arguments in the real world by endlessly repeating their 'fact', perhaps you do on here

bravo, I've certainly had enough of telling you I don't agree with your view, whatever, really

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm not trying to be provocative, and I can't help it that you can't agree with the logic or the fact of your risk compensation, even though you meet the definition admirably.

As said numerous times before, it's not something you should need to be defensive about, it's not a personal failure. We're all guilty of risk compensation at one time or another. That's not opinion either. :becool:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
ABS brakes are the classic example of risk compensation in cars, after all. Versus normal brakes, though, not quite the same as having either brakes or none.

Top Bottom