No - Nose (Noseless) Bike Saddle Seat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan_h

I am not into business of any kind. Is that satisfactory? However, I know about erectile dysfunction more than you by training

I know nothing about erectile dysfunction... honest... no really I don't!!!

I know a bit about bikes though, and can see the obvious, millions of people ride millions of miles on ordinary saddles, no problem. A few may suffer some form of erectile problem from it but it is unlikely. I don't personally care what saddles people use, whatever is comfy is the right one. I have ridden thousands of kilometers on my San Marco Ponza and have no problems. Well, I don't think I do, perhaps I had best go and check out some pictures of expensive carbon bikes to make sure... :laugh:

brokenflipflop

Veteran
It doesn't matter how much Frankie Vaughan I watch, that Brooks saddle has ruined my sex drive. I never thought I'd have to stop cycling to crack one off but it's looking like I'm going to have to.

Bicycle

Personally I blame Mother Teresa.

OT, so apologies in advance about that.

She was a very interesting woman, Mother T. Of Macedonian Albanian extraction and ended up in India.

She died in the same week as the coy, weepy, self-publicising divorced lady. No-one even noticed she'd died. They were too busy leaving flowers for the aforementioned at Kensington Palace... Bless!

Sorry. Slightly world-weary attempt at a mild rant now over.:sad:

brokenflipflop

Veteran
Too much sand turns the population into fanatics and mentalists.

Bicycle

Too much sand turns the population into fanatics and mentalists.

That's very much the view at the FCO.

The situation in Syria is not helping, of course - and there is an extent to which the populace will start to question the legitimacy of the Hashemite monarchy.

But you're certainly right about the effect of sand. And Peter Andre? What was the poor girl thinking?

brokenflipflop

Veteran
Just to complicate East/West relations I don't think my mate Dave helped when he trampled mud on an Iranian guy's Persian rug today and then proceeded to wipe it up with his boots still on his feet. We were there a very very long time !

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Erectile
There is scientific evidence that cycling especially in an upright position rather than reclining position is associated with reduced oxygen flow to the tip of the penis and erectile dysfunction. Here are some links to the papers http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022534705617065 ; http://content.karger.com/ProdukteD...oduktNr=224083&Ausgabe=226813&ArtikelNr=52533.
You are an individual with unique characteristics and ways of cycling. The argument is about cyclists as a group compared to similar group of non cyclists. It is not about an individual.
ha! These people all ride steel frames! Those of us who are blessed by carbon know that the smoothness of the ride afforded by carbon, and the absence of resonance doesn't just negate impairment, it actually improves performance. If a fully functioning erection after 165 miles in a day doesn't convince you, my name's not Ernesto!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Not this old chestnut.

You may as well post a poll asking who has a limp noodle.

Some bugger somewhere must have a shiping container full of those sodding saddles which they can't shift and has spent the last ten years trying to flog them all.
scarily I find myself agreeing with Zoiders for the second time in one day. Excuse me while I celebrate......

Top Bottom