No - Nose (Noseless) Bike Saddle Seat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Namely the benefit cheating council estate Jeremy Kyle watching scroat. the widescreen T.V., broadband, cream coloured leather settee, X-Box live, BMW are all the trappings of "success" they care about.
HEY!!! :cursing:

Bicycle

In what ways has the Selle Italia help with perineal pressure. Just wondering

I have no idea. I confess I wasn't being entirely serious.

I suffer no discomfort on the saddle (well, not until 70+ miles).

I'm afraid I'm not taking this part of this thread as seriously as I might.

Sorry...:troll:

Gbola

I have no idea. I confess I wasn't being entirely serious.

I suffer no discomfort on the saddle (well, not until 70+ miles).

I'm afraid I'm not taking this part of this thread as seriously as I might.

Sorry...:troll:
I was not so serious about it before. However, we do not know the full reason why the person that started the thread asked his question. An open answer should be given, detailing the pros and cons of each option

brokenflipflop

Veteran
Same here, things have happened in the past and most of it's on the QT but I can only say that I'm half mod half rocker but I'll just have to leave it at that for now.

Gbola

MMMM. I bow to your knowledge of Third World social issues. However, you've inadvertently stepped into my sphere of expertise. Namely the benefit cheating council estate Jeremy Kyle watching scroat. They have dozens of kids and have a Range Rover parked outside their council house because they get a fortune for their kids and get free everything. Their white van man boyfriend lives with them unbeknown to the authorities and pays for their lavish lifestyle. Their laminate flooring may be 3 inches shy of the skirting board and is full of hair but the important matters being the widescreen T.V., broadband, cream coloured leather settee, X-Box live, parrot, dog, cat, reptiles, tatoos, McDonalds every night, cars (Range Rover/Subaru/Merc or BMW) are all the trappings of "success" they care about. Believe me, dozens of kids here is a career choice and they have plenty of cash to spend on their kids.:smile:

The main point is that the people you refer to as ''benefit cheating council estate Jeremy Kyle watching scroat'' have many children to maintain their standard of living while the middle class also have few number of children to maintain their standard living. The aim is the same but the means are different. Note that I have not taken any moral position. Each socioeconomic class has its contribution to the society if you look at it longterm.

The poor in the third world continues to have children because there is no free hospital treatment in many of these countries, thus they have many children with the hope that some of them would survive to adulthood and the more they have the higher the probability that one of the children would escape the poverty trap and become rich, thus raising the standard of living of the entire compound family.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
The poor in the third world continues to have children because there is no free hospital treatment in many of these countries, thus they have many children with the hope that some of them would survive to adulthood and the more they have the higher the probability that one of the children would escape the poverty trap and become rich, thus raising the standard of living of the entire compound family.
Personally I blame Mother Teresa.

brokenflipflop

Veteran
I think I said myself they have loads of kids due to the high mortality rate. I believe they hope they have enough kids survive to work the land and generally look after their parents. I don't think they expect one child to suddenly become rich particularly although I've seen a few programmes where people have tried various underhand and dishonest ways to gain work in the developed world to "become rich". I'm quite sure the majority of the African/Asian world that have loads of kids don't expect one particular child to get rich to support the whole family.

Gbola

There a lot of
I think I said myself they have loads of kids due to the high mortality rate. I believe they hope they have enough kids survive to work the land and generally look after their parents. I don't think they expect one child to suddenly become rich particularly although I've seen a few programmes where people have tried various underhand and dishonest ways to gain work in the developed world to "become rich". I'm quite sure the majority of the African/Asian world that have loads of kids don't expect one particular child to get rich to support the whole family.
There are a lot of middle class individuals in the third world that are from very humble family. More so majority of rich people in the third world did not travel to the developed world before they became rich. Education, talents and luck are still the elements of become a middle class individual.

brokenflipflop

Veteran
There a lot of
There are a lot of middle class individuals in the third world that are from very humble family. More so majority of rich people in the third world did not travel to the developed world before they became rich. Education, talents and luck are still the elements of become a middle class individual.
It would be very interesting yet impossible to find out exactly how many people from the Third World a:become wealthy through honest hard work in the Third World, b:become wealthy through dishonesty/violence/illegal activity in the Third World, c:Honest work/dishonest work as an illegal immigrant in the Western World, d:Honest work/dishonest work as a legal immigrant in the Western World.

Top Bottom