No - Nose (Noseless) Bike Saddle Seat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I do accept one thing. If science can prove that Brooks saddles are a form of contraceptive, then there is a God.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
behave!!!!

Zoiders

I am waiting for my share of the $1000000 USD waiting in a Nigerian bank account that Gbola promised to split with me once I forwaded him the processing fee of £3000 in Sterling or Euros.

I know it must be distressing not being able to access your fathers estate due to having to run a busy practice in Harley Street dealing with the sexual health of the rich and famous but 6 months to clear a cheque is taking the piss - I could really do with the cash sometime soon as someone else emptied my entire account not long after I gave Gbola all of my details.

Gbola

I
I am waiting for my share of the $1000000 USD waiting in a Nigerian bank account that Gbola promised to split with me once I forwaded him the processing fee of £3000 in Sterling or Euros.

I know it must be distressing not being able to access your fathers estate due to having to run a busy practice in Harley Street dealing with the sexual health of the rich and famous but 6 months to clear a cheque is taking the piss - I could really do with the cash sometime soon as someone else emptied my entire account not long after I gave Gbola all of my details.
I like your reply keep it coming

Gbola

You must be shimano sora to fall for it or probably less

Gbola

1641920 said:
[quote="dellzeqq, post: 1641890, member: 3567"If a fully functioning erection after 165 miles in a day doesn't convince you, my name's not Ernesto!
Even at a good lick, that sounds like priapism to me.[/quote]
Another side effect of cycling

snailracer

Über Member
...Cut outs can help with perineal pressure, but the majority of pros don't use them, and their time in the saddle is generally longer than mere mortals...
Not a great example - pro cyclists aren't exactly renowned for looking after their long-term health, many seem prepared to poison themselves just to finish a few positions higher in their next race.

Gbola

Not a great example - pro cyclists aren't exactly renowned for looking after their long-term health, many seem prepared to poison themselves just to finish a few positions higher in their next race.
In your support, cycling competitions probably have the highest incidence of doping scandals.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
if my GP were there I'd find it completely straightforward (tish-boom). I'd not ever consider asking her to diagnose something, though......

Top Bottom