No Ruddy Idea But Here Goes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Serge

Serge

Über Member
Whoah, there, Serge!

That's all??

What about the price list? And the Dummy's guide to Building a bike?

At least the prices? You promised! ^_^

We understand if a "new" poster comes along and gives an accurate picture of the prices because you've "lost" all the details ^_^

And then there's this .......
https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/members-travelogues.46/

You think "that's all"?
Silly Boy ^_^^_^
I was going to start another thread with all that info, worry not!

OP
OP
Serge

Serge

Über Member
Well done Fella, nice job and very entertaining thread, although it should perhaps carry a government health warning.
Many thanks. I watched the Adrian Chiles programme about excess drinking last night, I fear for my liver!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Everything is simple when you know what you're doing.

When you don't know anything about bike mechanics, rocket science might seem easier. I know it did to me.^_^

I think this thread is less about the mechanics and technicals, and more about the spirit of building a bike,

Personally, I think just about everyone can do it. I also think everyone should do it - at least once.
But not everyone thinks they can do it.
Hopefully Serge has shown those people that the right attitude and spirit will compensate for the initial lack of knowledge.

No disrespect intended, but a bit of inspiration is, well, more ...... inspiring than being told it's not rocket science.

I'll leave the last word to the Master ;)
maybe you should ask @Serge about the Pm i sent him while he was doing this build, rather than just make a post without all the information at hand :okay:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
:notworthy:

I apologise for not researching Private Messages in advance of replying to your post.

My lesson has been learned!

If only posting on a forum was as easy as building a bike! ^_^
Both a pretty easy if you dont make assumptions :okay:

Top Bottom