No top = cold face

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyclenic

She looks like she has some kind of fettish! :evil:

jay clock

Massive member
will be far too warm for any cycling I have ever done. A thin Buff does the job for 99% of UK conditions. I also have a Briko skull cap (Soviet cosmonaut styleee). In v cold weather (as low as min 5 approx) I have the skullcap, then the Buff pulled up over it and round the lower face/neck. When I warm up the Buff gets pulled down and left round the neck/face.

However that balaclava looks ideal for my dungeon....

jimboalee

In my younger days, when I was a lot wilder than now, my friends and I would wear Ice Hockey goalkeepers masks. In the days before BMX we had 26" single speeds with MotoX handlebars.

They stopped the cold wind and allowed the sweat to drain when we were warmed up.

Also, we painted the outside in some really scary facial designs.
One of my friends was a fan of the original Batman series. One Villian ( the Joker I think ) had his henchmen wearing black beanie hats and masks with big evil grins.

:evil::evil::smile::angry::biggrin::biggrin:

I have a balaclava (just one big hole rather than two) that I wear on extremely cold days, but I haven't had any need to wear it for a couple of years now. It's actually really handy as when you start to warm up you can pull the hole over your chin, exposing most of your face, so what you are left with is pretty much the same as a skull cap and buff.

yello

elvisparsley said:
Stary eyes are optional, and so is wearing a jersey, by the looks of this poor girl. No wonder she's freezing...

Is obviously advertising aimed at motorcyclists. There seems to be some sort of belief in the advertising world that motorcyclists can only be sold to by birds with their tits hanging out.

Tynan

Veteran
yeah to buff

as said that's for under a crash helemt so people wouldn't see it

I scootered for years and it had to ger reeeally cold for the head to get cold, long distances maybe

the join between neck and helmet was an issue though

Top Bottom