No wonder..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
what the hell are you talking about ?
You've admitted to breaking the law, so I assume you're a member of a profession which allows some sort of exemption, like the police. So I'm just wondering how you go about justifying your actions. I would have thought there'd be some kind of system for it is all.

Tell me if I'm way off.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
OK, I'll bite: where exactly on Otley Road do you think it would be safe to overtake single file cyclists without moving into the next lane?

PlantaRodadora.jpg

(source)

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
You've admitted to breaking the law, so I assume you're a member of a profession which allows some sort of exemption, like the police. So I'm just wondering how you go about justifying your actions. I would have thought there'd be some kind of system for it is all.

Tell me if I'm way off.

I broke the law ?

Rooster1

Hey everyone - you know when you are sat at the traffic lights and the car in front does not move, and you use your horn - you are all breaking the law.

Forget the suicidal cyclist that passed right through the lights though, that's of no consequence.

You're out on the feet to metres conversion.
View attachment 408248
True, it’s 0.914 meters, but I’d rather they gave me 1.5 meters to be honest:laugh:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Hey everyone - you know when you are sat at the traffic lights and the car in front does not move, and you use your horn - you are all breaking the law.

Yes, we discussed that one not that long ago and while I wouldn't use the horn in that situation, I can understand why some people do - there does at least seem to be a purpose to it. However...

Forget the suicidal cyclist that passed right through the lights though, that's of no consequence.

What exactly did you hope to achieve by beeping in this case?

I admit to laughing when I read your earlier post quoting the cyclist's response.

winjim

Smash the cistern
A demonstration of impotent rage, perhaps? Not the proper use of the horn, but I think it's only a minor fault in one's driving test.
Losing your temper is only a minor fault? Terrifying.

Rooster1

I handed myself in to the police a while ago. I have limited internet access from the cell. Be seeing you.

Top Bottom