Non-famous people with famous names (that you know)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have a life-long friend called Malcom Sargent. A while ago we were out and I met someone that Malcolm didn't know so (without thinking about the funny side) I said "Robby..............this is Malcolm Sargent, Malc', this is Robby Williams".
I honestly hadn't made the connection but they both thought I was winding them up.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
When I worked in an insurance brokers office there was a client called James Bond. Had to fight the urge to laugh when he said his name.................especially as he was nothing like the real thing. :laugh:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
My brother is Gary Cooper and he looks nowt like this

227_110773281746.jpg

screenman

Legendary Member
I have the same name as a very famous cycling photographer, which is how I can claim for having my name in the cycling magazines more than most people do.

Sharky

Guru
When I worked in an insurance brokers office there was a client called James Bond. Had to fight the urge to laugh when he said his name.................especially as he was nothing like the real thing. :laugh:

There was a chap at CU with that name, when I worked there. Probably the same one.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Me.

My name is that of a famous poodle haired 80s balladeer and my initials are one of the biggest bands of the 80s & 90s.

Top Bottom