None of my mates are allowed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Go to Richmond Park, sunny day, there'll be plenty of cyclists to play with

vickster

Legendary Member
Given that most of the riders over there are male I was rather hoping there wasn't a lot of looking going on xx(
I'm sure there is ... followed by sniggering :rofl:

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
I've given up on my mates, a couple have bikes but would probably need to plan in a ride a few weeks in advance. I can't exactly get out very often but when I can I just get out on my own. A very large majority of my riding is solo, about the only time i ride with company is the FNRttC outings.

vickster

Legendary Member
@Cuchilo are you a member of a club? Must be a way to increase your pool of cycling mates. There are lots around SW London. You'll need one to use that TT Bike presumably

bpsmith

Veteran
I tend to ride Solo a lot although, recently, my pool of fellow riders has improved and we get out together more. Having enjoyed this, I have signed up for the Swansea to Crystal Palace charity event in May. The group training will be as enjoyable as the event and broaden the group I ride with hopefully. :smile:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
What do you mean by 'allowed'?

is it their other half that is refusing or that they have other commitments ie kids, work, etc.?

mustang1

Guru
Remember when I was a kid. I get a knock on the door
"Hey mustang, wanna go for a ride?"
"Yeah!"
And that was it.

These days, adults are too scared to just go on a whim and everything has to be "scheduled" (usually with the SO).

Top Bottom