North Coast 500 - Winter Tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
B9A94F38-A291-4234-BBD0-0EC4CB8E017E.png

Hi

Launching at the end of this month and via the Group CycleChat UK https://www.bkool.com/group/show/279047 Will be the winter tour for your delectation.. Running for three months, ending at the end of February, will be 26 stages circumnavigating the Highlands of Scotland.

The route starts and finishes in the city of Inverness, heading west towards the famous Bealach na bá climb, over the famous climb and up the west Coast towards Cape Wrath. Across the north Coast heading east, we will head for John O’ Groats - with a return down the east coast to Inverness.

Approximately 2 stages per week, the tour will finish on March 2nd 2019...

Unfortunately and regardless of many many attempts 7 stages from the 26 would not convert to 3D.

If you have joined CycleChat UK already, you will receive a notification as usual. If you haven’t joined CycleChat UK - Join Now.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Goes live tomorrow.......:bravo:

Rod McG

Über Member
Bingly bong, apologies Jim!
I know the road well and I don't recognise the very steep hill after the bridge. However, I thought it was an enjoyable stage, roll on No. 2.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Gunna catch up three stages tomorrow including the beast Bealach na ba... loads of snow forecast-so nowt better to do..

Anyone interested in joining, let me know..

Wish me luck..

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
That’s 2 & 3 done.. may try monster stage 4 tomorrow.

Top Bottom