North Coast 500 - Winter Tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rod McG

Über Member
Well done! That was a lot of fun, and the scenery was good too. The climb brought back memories of RW but the decent was so much faster, without the fear of going off the side of the road, and certain death!

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Well done! That was a lot of fun, and the scenery was good too. The climb brought back memories of RW but the decent was so much faster, without the fear of going off the side of the road, and certain death!

Really appreciated the company.. a look over the right shoulder as we reached the top and did actually look like the view back down the RW climb.. :hugs:

It’ll be interesting to see who else completes that stage.. anything over 10% and I’m pedalling squares.. just about manage to maintain form.. :eek:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
NC500 Stage 7 done this aft..

Easy enough but be warned... it didn’t even appear as 2d.. just a Simpson sky and a red dot on a profile.. I’m sure there are at least 6 stages that wouldn't convert to 3D - so be warned.

Looking forward to a few flatter stages to come... on the way up to Cape Wrath..

Loving some of the routes in the 500. New member to the group but wanting to explore some more bkool interaction.
Not sure if anyone else has had the same issue but stages seem to duplicate in my planner with the replica not being able to delete. May have to do them all again to move them on.
Thanks for letting me join in.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Loving some of the routes in the 500. New member to the group but wanting to explore some more bkool interaction.
Not sure if anyone else has had the same issue but stages seem to duplicate in my planner with the replica not being able to delete. May have to do them all again to move them on.
Thanks for letting me join in.

:welcome: @harrymarka ..yes it’s an odd one. I must be doing something wrong when I set the leagues up. I’ll figure it out. I delete the deletable one and ride the other one. Only downside to that is no ghosts or bots to ride with.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I’m going to do a steady NC500 stage 8 at 4pm if anyone fancies a spin over a very lumpy 20 miles or so..

Rod McG

Über Member
@Bored Man Is there any way you can extend the finish date on some of my upcoming rides? I am back into it and would like to get to JOG, but wont do it by 3 March.

Top Bottom