North Coast 500 - Winter Tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
By gum there has been some activity on Bkool today... what about the update? No sheep or coo’s... where’s the coo’s gone? :eek:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Just done that flat 500.20 nice for a Monday. I like the update with the better suggested routes. Didn't notice the lack of sheep.

I liked to say hello as I passed them, specially the nodding coo’s.. I just done 20 & 22.. mad dash to get finished... it doesn’t look like I can alter the end dates..

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
North Coast 500 coming to an end and it appears that none will complete.. it has been a tough schedule.. I’m personally going to try to do one or two more without causing damage, but more for pride. .. I’ll set up a new March league of a number of short easy rides to work with RW rides.. and once back from my jols.. I’ll schedule a few early season long routes to improve stamina..

Thanks to all who got involved..

:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

Rod McG

Über Member
North Coast 500 coming to an end and it appears that none will complete.. it has been a tough schedule.. I’m personally going to try to do one or two more without causing damage, but more for pride. .. I’ll set up a new March league of a number of short easy rides to work with RW rides.. and once back from my jols.. I’ll schedule a few early season long routes to improve stamina..

Thanks to all who got involved..

:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

Thank you Jim, for all the organisation! I may try to fit in two more, to get to the North coast. The route for tonight is long and hard, so I'll see how I feel. I do think it has helped prepare for RW, so well worthwhile.

Top Bottom