Northwave shoe sizing ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Northwave lizzard mtb shoe sizing ? i have some spike evos in a 43 that are a bit big that i ride with thicker insoles and some scorpius ones in a 43 that are just right .Has anyone got any info on the lizzards as i have seen some i might go for in a 42 if they are closer to the spike evos .

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

s-l1600.jpg

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The sizing of cycle shoes is a complete mystery to me. I've always bought Northwave SPDs because the tend to suit my quite wide feet. If you buy from an online retailer who does free returns, you can always order (say) three sizes and send back the ones that don't fit.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I've had a couple of pairs of Northwaves and based on them I'd say that are narrower and a tad smaller than my Speciallized shoes

ETA I didn't size up .

Last edited:
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

OK
like i said i already have 2 pairs of northwave mtb shoes , spike evos which came up bigger and scorpius 2s which cme up like normal shoe sizing, the one pictured are ebay jobbies but the seller hasnt responded yet so i wondered if anyone knows that particular model ( lizzards ) .

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
I owned a pair of raptor gtx winter boots. They were broken within 7 weeks of commuting. I’m now looking at 5 weeks of non communication from Northwave, or Evans since they were returned for repair.

Me thinks a visit to the shop on Monday to find out what the heck is happening is in order.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I'm a 43 and always go 44 on cycle shoes boots.
I have shimano,northwave ,giro and 5/10.

If i go 43 there just too tight bar 5/10 which seem wider than spd being a flattie shoe.

I have a broad fitting so length wouldn't be an issue in 43 just width

Last edited:
Top Bottom